Friday, May 24, 2013

packing essentials


Having got here, the last thing that I want to do is head out the door again, albeit for Italy.  But so it goes ... I have, at least, at last, run down some of the pesky things I was sure that I'd brought with me, but couldn't think where - the computer dongle (what's "dongle" in Italian?); the stick-in-the-computer recharger - well, any recharger - the Euros, etc etc.  As ever, I am stymied when it comes to which selection to make from my Bag Collection.  I have printed out or downloaded all I need to read or think about for my workshop and conference duties, I think.  I am packing the (heavy) book I should have reviewed before I left, but haven't found the time.  I have watered the yard, or what's left of it - even the tumbleweed is paltry and withered.  I don't know when I'll get another chance to post today - next stop (via Chicago and LHR) Bologna.

No comments:

Post a Comment