Sunday, May 8, 2016

floral


If nothing else, I'll be better at photographing flowers by the end of my time in NC.  Today was a day of book review work - sometimes books have a lot more pages in them that you realize that they're going to have, as well as images that require reading, too.  So by the end of the day, it's the desk top (no); the trees outside the NHC (not again); or these.  Yes, I could claim that they're a Mother's Day tribute, but I always feel strange about the fact that this is on a quite different day in the US from the UK, where Mothering Sunday is the middle Sunday in Lent.  And I also think that my mother would consider them Too Artificial-Looking.  So they can be for those of you Americans who are mothers, or who have mothers, or who are remembering their mothers, or who engage in mothering of some ilk - which covers just about everyone, I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment