Wednesday, March 25, 2020

garden abstraction


This reminds me ever so much of those strange photo close-ups that one used to get in semi-educational children's magazines, where one was left to make an intelligent guess about what corner of daily life had been excised from its normal context.  I'll spare you the work of guessing (although, hey, it'd be a more relaxing exercise than listening to the news): this is inside a copper container in which I store the back yard hose.  Correction - in which I would store the back yard hose if I could be bothered to coil it up every time.  I keep hoping for it to become a little less bright, a little more verdigris - and I suspect that painting it with yogurt is the way to go.  Getting plain yogurt into one's Instacart delivery, however, appears to be a challenge that I haven't yet surmounted.

No comments:

Post a Comment