Saturday, September 25, 2021

a detached garage


So - the house opposite ours is for sale (do come and see it!  Open House tomorrow!).  It seems like a pretty nice place - but.  We know that they intended to demolish their garage (I'd say they succeeded in that) and rebuild it with a flat for a nanny on top.  In the end, they bought a new house instead - some 600 yards up the road.  But this leaves - something that really, surely, isn't going to appeal enormously to buyers.  I looked up the details, and the realtor claims that the property comes with a "detached garage," which seems like an extraordinary underestimate.  Real estate in LA is a never-ending source of spectatorial amusement ...

In other news: you really don't want to hear how flattened I was by my Pfizer Booster - an experience of intense chills that involved multiple duvets, a hot water bottle, and so on.   I don't know what it says about my immune system that it reacted so strongly both to the 2nd shot and to this, but I hope it's good.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment