Friday, May 15, 2020

more neighborhood


Another day, another flowerbed.  We were on a slightly shorter loop today - wanting to be back in time to watch USC's virtual commencement ceremony, which was pretty well done, given the circumstances - and managed to emphasize accessibility and sustainability, which has become pretty much the signature of the new administration.  It also featured a staged - obviously - zoombombing by Will Farrell, one of our alums, which I found as embarrassing as I embarassingly tend to find most forms of slapstick ....  Also, as is well known, I don't understand most US TV humor.  However.  Doing a quick Wikipedia read through about Will F, to find what I should know about him other than that he's a USC alum, I find his father was a saxophonist and keyboard player for the Righteous Brothers.  That came as news.

No comments:

Post a Comment