Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Fight On! (skeletal edition)


For those of you who aren't USC people, let me explain how very happy I was to find this t-shirt, a couple of years back ... the USC - hmmmm, what does one call it? salute? - involves raising two fingers in a V for Victory sign - palm forward - just as we see with these bony digits.  I bought this in Target a couple of Halloweens ago, thinking it would come in useful for a Halloween volleyball game (I felt underdressed at the last October 31st one I attended).  Of course, there was no such game this year.  Nor last year - but I couldn't find this t-shirt then - I'd put it in the fatal Safe Place.  But this year - out it came.  Just as well, because the two small crows that I'd been wearing on my shoulder on October 31st for the last couple of years had, in my old office, succumbed to a bad attack of Moths.  It went down well in the department office ...

No comments:

Post a Comment