Monday, October 26, 2020

it's starting


... and we'll see how deep it is in the morning!  A good couple of inches have fallen, by the time I'm posting this: it was an excellent distraction in a long day of Zooming - Zooming while notionally being in LA; Zooming to a college reunion event (in my role as a former tutor) in Oxford - which was much fun.  The real problem with all of this was not ever being sure what time zone I was pretending to inhabit: I have a large schedule pinned to a board above my desk (in Mountain Time), because I was convinced I was going to screw up dramatically at some point.  I managed not to ...

And yes, those are wildly-flapping prayer flags outside my window, though there were precious few birds around today to be warned away from crashing into the glass.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment