Saturday, April 22, 2023

April sunset


I've missed these skies ... back in New Mexico for just a couple of days to check that the house is ok (I was relieved that there are no signs of mice; and the underfloor heating is, mercifully, working again once I thought to change the batteries in a thermostat - it's chilly and windy outside, with very few signs of spring).  No socializing on this trip, dear local friends - I am also, and primarily, here to write - or at least try to - in seclusion and silence before the onslaught that's the end of the semester - although some of that is, of course, happening on Zoom whilst I'm here, too.  And it really is quiet ... it's actually hard to get on with the work when it's just so great to have the sheer peacefulness of it all ...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment