Sunday, July 14, 2013

discs


For rather too long now I've had a disconnect between different computers, iPod, iPad, and other ways of storing my eclectic music collection - a collection that I tried to doctor many years ago, when I first met Alice, so that I wouldn't look radically unhip in my tastes (this was before I realized that her tastes were even more dramatically unhip than mine, and found myself uploading, say, Gladys Knight and the Pips, so that I wouldn't look too out of it in that direction, either).

But it's time for organization ... so I'm uploading lots of the cds that exist on another computer, but don't co-exist with everything that I've downloaded over the past five or six years.  Unbelieveable! that I'll actually, with luck, be able to cross another item off this summer's To Do list ...

No comments:

Post a Comment