Sunday, January 16, 2022

ssn ... huh?


An unfathomable piece of sidewalk art.  What's more, I can't confidently (having no grasp of any potential irony, or otherwise) decipher its political leanings.  It's on Griffith Park Boulevard, just our side of Los Feliz Blvd, but that doesn't necessarily certify its ideological slant.

And what I really, really appreciate is that I can't get to the bottom of the mystery. So often, over the years, I've seen something that appeared to be a complete puzzle, googled it - and found it was a mystery no longer.  That's both the wonder, and the demystification, that the internet supplies.  So I'm very happy to be none the wiser about Social Security numbers for everything (I imagine that every ant and dandelion will now have to start paying taxes).

 

No comments:

Post a Comment