Thursday, November 2, 2023

graffiti


There are real advantages to not having a car: one gets to see more, and can take photographs of the view from the bus window ... in this case, on the very efficient shuttle bus between USC's Health Sciences campus and the University Park Campus (and for the record, this was the first time in an age that I've been for a dermatology check up and not had bits frozen off my face - I thought I was going to have to go to NAVSA looking like a Dalmatian, but all is well).  

On the other hand ... coming back from campus, the traffic on Vermont was wedged solid ... and frustration started to set in ... this would usually have been ok, but I was trying to get to our anniversary dinner (married 10 years! can you believe it?!) and becoming increasingly fretful (Alice, at least, was in a restaurant with a glass of wine in front of her).  But I made it in the end ...



 

2 comments:

  1. Walter GomezNovember 03, 2023

    Happy wedding anniversary Alice and Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You watched it, WG - from my study door! I think that makes you a witness ...

    ReplyDelete