Thursday, May 8, 2014

back to the ordinary


Here's one of those buildings that I pass every day on the way home, that's completely unexceptional, and yet that's trying hard to look personable, even in the middle of a fairly shaky stretch of housing on Rampart.  And it's been a while since I've really used this daily photo opportunity to look around me at the beauties of ordinariness.  Indeed, if I was a bit more aware of my surroundings, I might, earlier, have realized that somehow I parted company with my ATM card at a gas station - only to be TM'd by Bank of America when it had been used for two large grocery shopping expeditions, and a video rental.   I always hope, when this kind of thing happens, that some truly hungry people managed to get some decent food to get them through a week or so, and that it didn't just go on sliced white bread and beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment