Sunday, March 14, 2021

when one keeps forgetting ...


... what's in the fridge.  But this worked!  It was smoked salmon for lunch ... thanks to the prompt that I left out last night.  There's a Useful Couple of Drawers in the center of the fridge - one seems to have batteries and cheese in it, which isn't too tasty a combination; and the other has - had - smoked salmon, and, I think, some of Alice's packaged salami.  Flat things.

I ought to make notes to myself more often: they probably give me even more pleasure than a couple of slices of smoked salmon.  (I've been wondering all day what the wording reminded me of - surely not the Alamo? - and I think it must be Wemmick saying "Remember the pig?" in Great Expectations, even though I never knew this fish personally).

 

No comments:

Post a Comment