Wednesday, April 7, 2021

another University Wellness Day ...


... to be sure, I spend the morning in my office, sorting out old papers and ruthlessly throwing very ancient admin and xeroxes away - I'll be moving back out of the chair's office in a few month's time, and into a  much smaller room, and there's not all that much storage space ...  But we drove over to Santa Monica to see some friends for lunch, and the beach was devoid of the massed hordes that apparently have been descending there at weekends.  So despite the constant barrage of admin emails, I feel decidedly restored. I think that the main point, or at least the main advantage of these scattered Wellness Days is to stop one feeling guilty if one isn't nose-to-computer all day - and I haven't Zoomed, once!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment