Thursday, August 24, 2023

holes


It's football time again, and campus is alive with - well, with canopies.  With holes in them! And with students!  Everywhere!  I feel somewhat disappointed that I won't be able to watch any of USC's first game, since I'll be somewhere in the air - heading back to deal with the final throes of packing and moving and and and.  And I guess that I'm grateful for Zoom, which will allow me to teach/go to meetings (albeit at strange hours) just as if I were on campus ... There ought to be some kind of metaphor to be found in that string of gruyère-like holes, but I haven't hit upon it yet.

 

2 comments:

  1. Walter GomezAugust 25, 2023

    Loving these snapshots of "real" campus life at USC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... there's a LOT of it ...

    ReplyDelete