Thursday, December 28, 2023

A burrito


Do cats realize how completely ridiculous they sometimes look?  Here's Grammy in one of his more absurd poses.

I was very very grateful this evening that Alice - who went out for lunch with friends - brought me back an excellent burrito from the Plaza Cafe.  My thanks to everyone for their kind and concerned thoughts yesterday, when I really did feel pretty washed out and dreadful, and couldn't stop coughing and blowing my nose.  Etc.  Today - pretty much back to normal, apart from sneezing a couple of times, and full of energy.  So let's hope I don't relapse in some Covid-perverse way, and that I test negative before long, and don't have to exist in masked quarantine;p['''''''''
"""""""""""""""""""''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''']| - sorry, that really was Gramsci's unedited contribution - and that I can rejoin the world. Currently, I feel like a fraud - that is, when I'm not celebrating the efficacy of vaccines and boosters.

 

2 comments:

  1. Walter GomezDecember 30, 2023

    Tasty little burrito! when he's this cute, how do you manage not to sneak in a belly rub??

    ReplyDelete
  2. with difficulty, given that tender underbelly, with that very thin white stripe down it ...

    ReplyDelete