Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Indian dancer


Here's a new electrical box - new to me, that is - in a corner of Echo Park: a corner so enticing that I was instantly wanting to move to the 'hood: coffee shop; stationery shop; hairdressers - my reason for being there - after 10 years of Edward in Santa Fe, it's time to move on.  And up the street, a resale store with the inspired name of Hecho en Echo, where I'd surely have stopped if I hadn't needed to get back home for something.  It's a very curious feeling, being on the edge of moving for nine months - exciting though this will be, it's also deeply ironic that for pretty much the first time that I've actually been living full time in Los Angeles that I have the time to explore.  Ah well - there's always next year ...

No comments:

Post a Comment