Friday, October 9, 2015

flowers in every room


One thing I've learned, after the past few years, is How to Stage a House - in this case, not for sale, but for prospective renters ... so I did a good deal of tidying of various surfaces, of changing around paintings so that they better matched the rooms they were in (I took a good number of "before" pictures, so that I'll be able to replace things), and of placing flowers everywhere - some cut flowers, some, like orchids, in pots ... so of course the house now looks wonderfully - well, flowery.  I think I should have purchased the upmarket scented soy candles that I now have burning discretely upstairs and down earlier - but maybe some other people will want to see the house?  Or today's viewers will return?  Maybe?  Please?


No comments:

Post a Comment