Saturday, December 2, 2023

Family! London!


It was so very good to see everyone! and to meet Jasper (second from the left), who is being dog-sat for the weekend.  He is a very lovely dog (I'd never heard of a Red Fox Labrador - or a Fox Red Labrador - take your pick - before, but you may sign me up for one).  We all met up at the Ship in Wandsworth, a long-time haunt, which is by the river - though the picture below was taken as I crossed Waterloo Bridge to get the Circle Line back to where I'm staying, and shows how dank and misty - though beautiful - London is this weekend.  I know you'll want to know what I'm eating (the unidentifiable dish in the foreground): parsnip gnocchi with samphire, which is not something you kind every day in LA (it could have done with rather less oil, but otherwise was tasty). I do miss being geographically closer to my cousins/cousin in law ...



 

No comments:

Post a Comment