Wednesday, December 27, 2023

from my desk


Believe me, after the Dental Debacle that started winter break, I had plenty of stuff to do - especially given that we only have ten days left.  So my plans emphatically did not include getting Covid ... I was a bit suspicious yesterday, but gave the benefit of the doubt to such things as Altitude and Dry Air, but by this morning there was no question that Something Was Up.  I'll spare you the details, but I feel decidedly washed out.  Off to sleep on the sitting room sofa (not an act of martyrdom - it's very comfortable) - it would be wonderful if through distancing and mask wearing I can spare Alice, but that's probably more than a little optimistic.

 

2 comments:

  1. Walter GomezDecember 28, 2023

    Noooo!! Get lots of rest--I hope it's a mild case!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unless I rebound (which is always possible) it's almost vanished. What a weird virus ...

    ReplyDelete