Wednesday, January 30, 2013

not a job talk dinner


and indeed, I'm very grateful not to be out helping to entertain today's English job visit candidate - Alice is off as part of the group feasting her - but sometime's it's good to have a quiet dinner in the peace of one's own desktop.  Only I guess it's not a dinner in, exactly, our own home.  Our realtor called a few minutes ago to say that the sale of this house has recorded - so we are now, technically, tenants in it - until we move to the new one, next week.  As a gesture of celebration, rather than fetch myself another carrot, I altered my address on my official university record.  Gosh, I really know how to celebrate ...

1 comment:

  1. hi

    Thanks for another informative web site. Where else could I am getting that kind of info written in such an ideal approach?
    I have a challenge that I am just now operating on, and I have been at the look out for such information.

    usc student housing off campus
    usc group housing
    usc student housing
    usc housing off campus
    usc housing

    ReplyDelete