Monday, January 28, 2019

a reflective meeting


... and I'm back, with Decade Two!  First, many, many, many thanks to all of you who showered FTBL with love and appreciation: your response means ever so much to me!  

And, to continue ... here's a perfect illustration of how I spend, right now, more time than I'd like too doing things that I can't really write about - like sitting in meetings discussing thrilling things like website content management system upgrades, and the fact that Workday Finance is back!  (oh, goodee!) and "reliable budgetary subventions," and and and.  I don't think I've given away any state secrets there.  I was largely preoccupied with how very, very shiny the table stretching away in front of me was, perfectly reflecting the rather 60s chandeliers and our bottles of San Pellegrino.  One thing that can be said about such meetings: we're served an excellent class of mineral water (and, since you were wondering, in glass, not plastic bottles).


No comments:

Post a Comment