Sunday, March 12, 2023

more attempts at spring


It really made a valiant attempt to be springlike today - until it rained, and even then it was warm.  So this was a good background for a day's filling of trash cans - trash, and paper recycling, gets picked up every two weeks - and it's their turn tomorrow - then garden waste and bottles/cans next week, and food waste every week - so I took the opportunity to clear just about everything from stray corners of the freezer.  There were a lot of curled pieces of plaice, which might be ok, but I'm not gambling my digestive system on them, so I think they're destined for the foxes (who are getting sausages tonight - no way I am eating sausages at the best of times, but certainly not the pale pink British variety).




 

No comments:

Post a Comment