Thursday, March 16, 2023

staging ...


By now, I have tidied this house so much that it's almost stopped feeling familiar - and it was even less so when the photographer commissioned by the estate agent came round - the kind of photographer that hides the bath mat and soap in the bath, so such messy household details don't appear to the world.  It was his good idea to open both sets of French windows in the dining room: they seemed very surprised.  Indeed, I don't recollect ever seeing the ones on the left open before, and it was a bit of an effort getting them to budge (I was a little worried that the entire back wall would disintegrate in the process, but it held firm ...).  I'm sorry that I won't be here to put out fresh flowers all the time, as I've done for other places, other times, but it's well decorated with them right now - I might as well enjoy it for all I can.  It was gracious of the sun to emerge for a while, during picture taking time.  



 

No comments:

Post a Comment