Monday, March 20, 2023

not entirely believable


Well, I'm not going to get the garage looking any better - I've run out of time - run out of time with everything.  But that was the last impossible zone, and it's certainly an improvement - as anyone who remembers its appearance from earlier posts will surely acknowledge. Acknowledge? I want a whole round of applause, and balloons.

But - it hurts to see the house now listed on line, as of this evening, not least with the ominous words "development potential" very prominently displayed. I'll be both glad, and devastated, to close the door behind me tomorrow morning, and leave it, for now, to its fate.

 

2 comments:

  1. Walter GomezMarch 21, 2023

    *Thunderous Applause and Standing Ovations* from all of us in St. Paul! You did a magnificent job with everything. There's nothing more you can do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. (bows, graciously) - thank you!!! Your support means ever so much to me xxx

    ReplyDelete