Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Gingkos and more


The Huntington was ridiculously beautiful today.  Of course, I'd officially gone there to do some work in the library, but the inscription "go and see the gingkos at the Huntington" has been in my diary for an age, written against this week, so I was obeying my own instructions, along with a whole lot of other visitors.  I always appreciate how many Japanese there are in the Japanese gardens, especially since the huge makeover of these spaces.  The bonsai trees were looking spectacular (I always forget that a couple of these, like the tiny) elms, are deciduous and have color-changing leaves, but of course it was the gingkos who stole the dramatic leafy show.






 

1 comment:

  1. Walter GomezNovember 28, 2022

    Ah! Thank you for these lovely pictures of the Huntington trees!

    ReplyDelete