Wednesday, September 7, 2022

Milwaukee evening


The view from my room in the Saint Kate - the best possible name for a hotel!  (and a very good hotel it is, too - lots of art work, and even a ukulele in the room - !  I've never played a ukulele before, and it's fun ...).  Nor, to be honest, had I ever thought of coming to Milwaukee ... indeed, all I knew of the city is the song "What made Milwaukee famous | Has made a loser out of me" (and no - I haven't tried that on the uke, yet, although I have been listening to the Jerry Lee Lewis and the Rod Stewart versions, and can't made up my mind which I prefer).  But I'm en route to a two-day workshop; want to see some paintings in the art museum tomorrow; it's an easy, if very boring drive from Chicago - and here I am.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment