Thursday, April 21, 2022

afternoon walk, with roses


It was fairly chilly today (by Southern California standards, that is), which meant that I could go for a walk after lunch without overheating - so took the longest road loop from our house, which means passing what's always been one of my favorite patches of roses.  They're set off against fiddlehead ferns, here - a very rural-seeming corner.

I was tidying a drawer today, and found a long-mislaid Flip video camera - with very little by way of videos on it, alas (I've always preferred taking still photos to video - no idea why) - and what is there mostly commemorates now-deceased cats.  But there are several short clips of my parents' garden, which was full - just full - of roses.  I'm hoping they'll be very much out and flourishing when I'm there next month.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment