Tuesday, April 5, 2022

the shadow of a new tree


Someone has planted a little row of saplings down on Griffith Park Boulevard.  So far, they are flourishing.  I hope that water is delivered to them regularly (I think I remember seeing sprinklers there), because it's going to be a hot week.  Our own sprinkler system seems to have given up the ghost, for now.  I was having issues programing it - and then it showed a mysterious symbol that (after some googling) I understood to mean that it needs a fuse changing.  An internal fuse, or one in the fuse box?  Since the whole thing needs someone to look at it and service it, I left a message a couple of weeks back on a very well respected local company's website message system.  No reply.  Called today; left message; no reply.  You can hear me sighing from here, I think.  Tomorrow I'll be googling away to see if replacing the fuse is going to be an easy task...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment