Sunday, August 14, 2022

A dog pic. And my toes.


I don't normally draw dogs: rephrase - I don't think I've ever really drawn a dog before, apart from ones that have wandered into general view.  But when invited to a party to celebrate our friend Merry - who is leaving Santa Fe tomorrow for pastures new in San Bernadino - and it was suggested that we provide a sketch or a note or or or - I wanted to commemorate Maddy, her lovely dog (who alas is no longer with us) - and who was a great character, even if she once ate a scarf of mine.  So here she is, looking in, wistfully, at Merry's kitchen door.

And after that, as a great end of the summer treat, a hot tub at Ten Thousand Waves (and a terrific dinner at Izanami afterwards).  It was excellent to soak.


 

2 comments:

  1. Walter GomezAugust 15, 2022

    Wow! That is such a moving, funny drawing. A wonderful present for your friend....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!! (and I trust you're safely home?)

    ReplyDelete