Sunday, August 28, 2022

Apple(s)



Believe me, I’d rather not be composing this on my iPhone. But I’ve been locked out of my Mac until around 10 am tomorrow- my own fault (I hope), since I had amnesia about the unlocking password until I’d exceeded my number of tries. Then it came back to me, instantly (I usually use my fingerprint- if I type it in, it’s on autopilot - and that weirdly failed me).  And yes, I do know that if you hit the question mark, you get a helpful hint.  I remembered that a nanosecond too late, too.  

So Apples - especially somewhat rotten apples - seemed all too appropriate. This summer hasn’t been too good to them - though I suspect that the screaming parakeets that fill the garden like them well enough …

And also, and obviously, all deadlines will be met when I can access that computer again … I’d better be able to, since it’s a Bank Holiday tomorrow…
 

No comments:

Post a Comment