Monday, June 14, 2010

floral

I very rarely find myself playing around with Photoshop tools of an evening - but sometimes one's idea for a picture just doesn't work, and one's left doing the visual equivalent of putting together an edible meal of whatever's left over in a rather empty fridge. I headed off on our longish walk this morning looking for off-white things - flowers, dandelion heads, bleached gourds left over from last summer - but nothing looked as special as I felt it ought to have done by the time it was downloaded. So I was left with a couple of attractive, but photographically dull rice-paper thin white flowers, and tweaked them around so they look as though they've had a collision with Charles Rennie Mackintosh on one of his less architectural days.

No comments:

Post a Comment